We accept both walk-in clients for same day tattoos on a first come first served basis when time is available. Please call to inquire about our walk-in availability.
For more detailed, custom work - we work on an appointment basis starting with a consultation. At a consultation you will cover design, placement and size with the artist of your choice to plan the start of your tattoo. Consultations are complimentary.
Afterward, we can book your tattoo first appointment and place the initial deposit you can leave your initial deposit to reserve your appointment and start the design process. We accept cash and all major credit cards.
Please call the shop with your ideas and availability to get started. We look forward to tattooing you!
- Deposit are required to book an appointment, please call for details.
- Cancelations or rescheduling requires a 48 hour notice prior to your appointment or your deposit will be forfeited.
- No-shows or tardiness of 30 minutes will forfeit your deposit.
- Deposits are valid for one year to the date they were placed
- Deposits are non-transferable to new concepts, drawings, artists or clients.
- Significant design/concept changes may require a new deposit
- Apply to the last session of your tattoo if multiple sessions are needed.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
Steps to take care of a new tattoo -
- After three hours remove the bandage. Do not re-bandage your tattoo once the bandage is removed.
- Use an unscented antibacterial soap twice a day to gently wash your tattoo. Allow tattoo air dry.
- With clean hands, thinly apply Aquaphor ointment. Through out the first three-five days of healing, apply ointment twice a day to your clean tattoo.
- After three-five days switch to an unscented sensitive skin lotion such as Lubriderm. Apply the lotion three times a day for the next two weeks.
- Let your tattoo peel or flake naturally. Do not pick, itch, scratch your tattoo while it is healing.
- Do not soak the tattoo for two weeks - this includes swimming, taking a bath, hot tubs or saunas.
- Allow your new tattoo to breathe as much as possible.
- Do not allow direct sunlight on your new tattoo for the first three weeks. Do not apply sunscreen to your new tattoo until it is healed.
- Once your new tattoo is healed completely, apply 50 SPF sunblock or more to your tattoo whenever exposed to the sun.
If you have any questions or concerns about how your tattoo is healing, please call us for further instruction.